A consultant Paediatric Cardiologist based in London, UK at your service.
If you have any question regarding a paediatric cardiology topic or are concerned about your child then I might be able to help you. My areas of expertise are:
- Heart Murmurs/innocent murmurs
- Chest pain
- Loss of consciousness/fainting
- palpitations/irregular heart beat
- Atrial septal defects (ASD)
- Ventricular septal defects (VSD)
- Patent ductus arteriosus/PDA
- Valvular problems
- Exercise testing in children
- Creening when other family members are affects by a congenital heart defect (CHD)
Dr. Colin John is a Senior Consultant Cardiac Surgeon at Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore, India.
Dr. Colin John, Head of the pediatric and adult surgical programmes at NH, is an alumnus of the Christian Medical College, Vellore; the Royal Adelaide Hospital; the Westmead Hospital; and the Royal Alexandra Hospital for Children; all in Australia.
He is one of the most experienced cardiac surgeons in the world specialising in operating on children, especially those suffering from complex heart problems such as Tetralogy of Fallout (TOF) or in simple terms ‘Blue Babies’.
view this profile